coslayer-forum Index du Forum
coslayer-forum
Un forum pour tout les cosplayers de France et de Belgique !

coslayer-forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: risp pass from Iguodala and converted the running jumper. Po ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Jan - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: risp pass from Iguodala and converted the running jumper. Po Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Steve Mason and the Flyers are playing their best hockey of the season heading into the Olympic break. Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . Its a break team chairman Ed Snider would love to abolish. Mason stopped 38 shots, and Mark Streit and Michael Raffl scored goals, leading the Philadelphia Flyers past the Colorado Avalanche 3-1 on Thursday night. But with one game left before the break, the Flyers recent spurt could stall because of the Olympics. "I hate them," said Snider, the Flyers founder. He added: "Its ridiculous, the whole thing is ridiculous. I dont care if it was in Philadelphia, I wouldnt want to break up the league. I think its ridiculous to take three weeks off, or however long it is, in the middle of the season. It screws up everything. .. How can anybody be happy breaking up their season. No other league does it, why should we? Theres no benefit to us whatsoever. If anything, I can only see negatives." Reminded the Flyers reached the Stanley Cup finals during the last Olympics in 2010, Snider laughed. "Maybe I like them," he said. "I forget about that." Claude Giroux, who scored an empty-netter with 20 seconds left Thursday against the Avalanche, has plenty of time to rest during the break. He was snubbed Thursday by Hockey Canada when Martin St. Louis was picked as an injury replacement for his Tampa Bay teammate Steven Stamkos. Steve Yzerman, the Canadians executive director and Tampa Bays general manager, chose St. Louis over Giroux and Pittsburghs James Neal. "Its a farce," Snider said. "Hes one of the best players in the game. Its ridiculous. Hes better than half the guys on that team. "Anybody that thinks that Claude Giroux doesnt belong on the Canadian team, they dont know anything about hockey as far as Im concerned. Its politics, to a certain degree. He had to pick his own guy. His own guy is good, but Claude is better." The Avalanche, who lost 5-1 to the New York Rangers on Tuesday, couldnt solve Mason until it was too late. The Avalanche called timeout with 1:27 left and pulled goalie Semyon Varlamov in a last-gasp effort at the tying goal. It didnt work. The Flyers scored in the second period, when Streits shot from the blue line was deflected by a defenceman and wobbled past Varlamov for his eighth goal. Streit is heading to his fourth Olympics for Switzerland. The Flyers got a scare when centre Brayden Schenn was checked from behind into the boards by Patrick Bordeleau. Schenn quickly got on his skates, and his teammates went after Bordeleau behind the net. Bordeleau threw his right elbow into Schenns back and the Flyer thumped the board, and then hit the ice. Bordeleau was hit with 5 minutes for checking from behind and a game misconduct. Colorado coach Patrick Roy was red faced and furious as he argued with the officials that the hit didnt merit an ejection. Masons play picked up after a recent pep talk from Hall of Fame goalie Bernie Parent. Mason stopped 14 shots in the first period and made the save of the night in the second when he robbed Gabriel Landeskog with a glove save from his rear. "I think we didnt make it hard enough for him in the first 55 minutes," Landeskog said. "I think the last five, we were in his face, banging rebounds, and trying to bang one home there and made it hard on him. We started throwing pucks from different angles and tough angles and what not." Mason posted a 1.51 goals-against-average over his last four starts, stopped 95 per cent of his shots and had two shutouts. "The job as starting goalie every night is to make sure we provide stability back there, and thats what Im trying to do," he said. Raffls seventh goal of the season, off a nice pass by Sean Couturier from behind the net, early in the third was the insurance the Flyers needed to win their third straight. Notes: The Flyers had a video tribute and a moment of silence for former coach and general manager Keith Allen. Allen died Tuesday. He was 90. "I love Keith Allen," Snider said. ... Lauren Hart, the daughter of longtime former Flyers broadcaster Gene Hart, sang "God Bless America," alternating lyrics with Kate Smith, who was on a video image. Smiths rendition of the song has been a rallying anthem for the Flyers since the mid-1970s. Thon Maker Jersey .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. Custom Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Jabari-Parker-Bucks-Jersey/ . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019.Portland, OR (SportsNetwork.com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny to his recently signed four-year contract extension that will keep him in the Bay Area. Thompsons runner in the lane with 8.7 seconds proved to be the difference in the Golden State Warriors 95-90 win over the Portland Trail Blazers. Thompson, who signed a max extension worth a projected $70 million on Friday, scored a career-high 41 points in Saturdays win over the Los Angeles Lakers, then kept the momentum going with his clutch bucket on Sunday. LaMarcus Aldridge scored the final 10 points for Portland, the last of which a jumper that gave the hosts a 90-88 lead with 2:01 remaining in the fourth quarter. Matthew Dellavedova Jersey. . Andre Iguodala split a pair of free throws with 26.3 seconds left before the Warriors forced a turnover of Wesley Matthews. Matthews grabbed the inbounds pass and a pair of Warrior defenders swarmed him. He lost the ball and it rolled out of bounds, with the officials awarding possession to the Blazers. But after a replay review, the call was overturned. Thompson ran the baseline coming out of timeout, rolled up the block, received a crisp pass from Iguodala and converted the running jumper. Portland then got sloppy and turned it over two more times in the closing seconds and Stephen Curry sealed it at the line with four free throws. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Jan - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006