coslayer-forum Index du Forum
coslayer-forum
Un forum pour tout les cosplayers de France et de Belgique !

coslayer-forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: pack his ass ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord-Ouest
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaine95

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: pack his ass Répondre en citant

Steelers Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw has long been a critic of the team’s current coach Odell Beckham Jr Giants Jersey , Mike Tomlin. That criticism is not subsiding.
Bradshaw said on 97.3 the Fan in San Diego that he thinks Tomlin acts like too much of a friend to his players, and not enough of an authority figure.
鈥淚 played for a tough sucker, and I was afraid of him, and we played our ass off for him because we feared him,” Bradshaw said of his coach, Chuck Noll. “I don鈥檛 see that with this guy. He鈥檚 chest bumping and all that. I鈥檓 the head of the corporation, I鈥檓 the CEO, I鈥檓 the chairman of the board, I’m talking to the stockholders telling them here鈥檚 how we鈥檙e gonna do at the end of the quarter. I鈥檓 selling this thing, and I鈥檓 not delivering the goods Bengals Cordy Glenn Jersey , which is championships. You’ve got to face the criticism. I鈥檓 sorry, but he鈥檚 not my kind of coach. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again.鈥?/p>
The Steelers were one of the best teams in the league last year and have won a Super Bowl under Tomlin, but Bradshaw says a better coach would have won multiple Super Bowls with the players Tomlin has coached in Pittsburgh.
鈥淢ike Tomlin is winning football games, but at the same time, Super Bowls are disappearing, and that鈥檚 my criticism,” Bradshaw said. “How can you have this great offense and you being a defensive guy, and I think that football team should have been in another Super Bowl or two. How could they not be? And to lose at home to Jacksonville, I don鈥檛 care how good of a run Jacksonville is on Authentic Korey Toomer Jersey , I don’t care how Jacksonville played New England in the championship game. You don鈥檛 lose 45-42. Are you kidding me? In a championship game?鈥?/p>
Bradshaw thinks firing offensive coordinator Todd Haley was a mistake, and it’s the side of the ball that Tomlin coaches, the defense, that needs to get better.
鈥淗e fires the offensive coordinator, and keeps the defensive coordinator,” Bradshaw said. “Now I don鈥檛 know the reason behind that, I鈥檝e asked a few people and they鈥檙e as puzzled as I am. I don鈥檛 know why you fire the offensive coordinator who gave you 42 points, and kept the defense, unless you just thought you don鈥檛 really need an offensive coordinator, anyone can run that offense. So I鈥檒l fire him Raiders Cheap Jerseys , I鈥檒l make the change there, and everybody will look and, go, he made some hard changes. But on offense? I鈥檇 fire that defensive coordinator, pack his ass out the highway, and I鈥檇 go find me somebody else who can do the job. I just don鈥檛 understand that at all.鈥?/p>
Late in the 2016 season, Bradshaw referred to Tomlin as a cheerleader, not a great coach. Nothing Tomlin has done since then has changed Bradshaw’s mind.
The wait for Dez Bryant to find his next NFL team continues.
Bryant visited the Browns this week but left without a contract, and Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com reports that Bryant is no longer on the front burner, did not come close to reaching an agreement Jihad Ward Jersey Cowboys , and is not expected to sign with the Browns any time soon.
For his part, Bryant reportedly wants to play for a contender, which would seem to mean the Browns aren’t the team for him.
Of course, it remains to be seen if any contender even wants Bryant. The market for him just hasn’t materialized, and the longer he remains unsigned, the less valuable he’ll be because he’ll have less time to learn a new offense and develop a rapport with a new quarterback.
Perhaps some team that suffers a wide receiver injury will decide to give Bryant a call, but for now it seems unlikely that Bryant is going to sign anywhere soon — which also makes it unlikely that Bryant is going to have a productive season, wherever he ends up.
Adidas Ryan Getzlaf Jersey

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord-Ouest Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006