coslayer-forum Index du Forum
coslayer-forum
Un forum pour tout les cosplayers de France et de Belgique !

coslayer-forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Jonathan Cooper Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> coslayer-forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laiyongcai92

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jonathan Cooper Jersey Répondre en citant

GREEN BAY Jonathan Cooper Jersey , Wis. (AP) — Packers coach Mike McCarthy wouldn’t declare Justin McCray the winner of the training camp competition at right guard, but he got pretty close.
What was supposed to be one of the bigger competitions of training camp never materialized.
While McCray’s would-be challenger, Lucas Patrick, has spent a big chunk of camp at left guard as starter Lane Taylor has dealt with ankle and quad issues, McCray has taken every first-team rep.
“I hope so,” McCarthy said Tuesday when asked if McCray was the starter. “You want to keep the competition open but, yeah, I think he’s done a heck of a job at this point.”
McCray wasn’t taking anything for granted.
“I’m not trying to call it out right now,” McCray said. “I think it’s still a competition. I still need to keep working hard, still need to keep getting better every day, but I realize I’m not getting taken out (of the lineup) a lot. I definitely have realized that.”
At this time last year, McCray was making an unlikely run toward a roster spot. An undrafted free agent out of Central Florida in 2014, McCray spent his rookie season on Tennessee’s practice squad. He failed to make the Titans’ roster in 2015 and spent the year out of football.
In 2017 Will Dissly Jersey , he worked out at Central Florida’s pro day, where he caught the eye of the Packers, who signed him to a one-year contract. In between, he played for the Arena Football League’s Orlando Predators and worked as a hotel bellman.
McCray spent training camp last year playing guard and center. He played a utility role last year with injuries up and down Green Bay’s line, starting five games at right tackle, two at left guard and one at right guard.
The starting job at right guard came open after the Packers didn’t retain Jahri Evans in free agency.
“You’ve got to love the guy,” offensive coordinator Joe Philbin said. “He’s very detailed. He’s a tough guy. He just finds a way to be productive. It may not be textbook all the time. It may not always be a clinic tape and the prettiest thing you’ve ever seen but, often times, he’s blocking his guy.”
McCray said winning the starting job won’t change his mentality.
“I think I came in with the same mindset as last year,” he said. “I’m trying to make a team, trying to earn a spot, and just working hard to get better. I know if I keep getting better every day, those are my best chances of doing that.”
Notes: McCarthy confirmed that QB Aaron Rodgers will start on Thursday against the Pittsburgh Steelers. How much he’ll play will depend in part on the availability of left tackle David Bakhtiari Adam Humphries Jersey , who has returned from an ankle injury that held him out for more than a week. “At the forefront of your decision is being smart with Aaron, but the combination of who he plays with, too, is part of that,” McCarthy said. … McCarthy said he also hopes to play QBs Brett Hundley, DeShone Kizer and Tim Boyle. … Starting outside linebacker Nick Perry remains on the physically unable to perform list following offseason ankle surgery, but has been working extensively with a trainer during practices. “I feel great,” he said. “No setbacks is the main thing. Right now, we’re being smart about it.”
Rhys Hoskins has worn a two-sided flap helmet ever since he broke his jaw by fouling a pitch off his face. Any chance the Philadelphia Phillies slugger keeps it on all season?
You bet, Hoskins says. His numbers have been jaw-dropping in the three weeks since he returned, and he’s superstitious enough not to mess with a good thing.
”I was able to step back, simplify things, and it’s going well Bryan Witzmann Jersey ,” Hoskins said.
Aaron Nola pitched into the eighth inning to win his 10th game of the season, Hoskins homered again and the Philadelphia Phillies started a pivotal division series by beating the Washington Nationals 4-3 on Thursday night.
Hoskins hit a two-run shot in the seventh inning for his 13th home run of the year and a 4-1 lead that propelled the Phillies within two games of idle Atlanta for first place the NL East. The Phillies took two of three last weekend in Washington, and both teams entered this four-game set within striking distance of the Braves.
”We keep inching closer to the Braves, and it’s a good division,” Nola said. ”I think it’s going to be a battle to the end.”
Nola, who beat the Nationals in his last outing, pitched again like an All-Star and hasn’t lost in six turns since May 26. Nola (10-2) struck out eight and walked only two over 114 pitches and 7 2/3 sensational innings. He has won seven straight decisions at home dating to last season.
”I think it’s everything. The fans, the mound,” Nola said. ”It just feels good.”
Nola got Bryce Harper swinging to open the game and fanned Trea Turner with runners on the corners to end the sixth. Washington pinch-hitter Brian Goodwin went down looking to end the seventh, Nola’s seventh strikeout of the game. Harper struck out swinging again in the eighth.
Adam Morgan relieved Nola and retired the last batter in the eighth. Tommy Hunter allowed two runs in the ninth on an RBI single by Turner and an RBI double by Michael A. Taylor, before Seranthony Dominguez got the final two outs for his sixth save.
JUNE SWOON
Pedro Severino had an RBI double in the second for a 1-0 lead and the first run for the Nationals since Sunday. They were outscored 12-0 in a two-game set at Toronto earlier this week.
”We’re going to snap out of this. We really are,” Nationals manager Dave Martinez said. ”We had a couple of chances to score some runs. We couldn’t do it.”
The Phillies tied the game in the second when the center fielder Taylor overran Jorge Alfaro’s single up the middle. That allowed Maikel Franco to score, and Scott Kingery made it 2-1 on a sacrifice fly off Nationals starter Tanner Roark (3-9) in the third.
Roark struck out five while allowing only one earned run over six innings for the Nationals Aaron Ripkowski Jersey , who fell to 4-12 since June 9.
HUNGRY HOSKINS
Franco had two doubles and Hoskins hit one for a Phillies team that followed two straight losses to the New York Yankees with its second straight victory.
Hoskins, who became the fastest Phillie on Wednesday to reach 30 career homers, in 119 games played, continued his leadership of the lineup since he was reinstated from the disabled list on June 9. The Phillies have won 11 of 17 since he returned and are 41-29 overall in games Hoskins has played.
Hoskins ate a burger this week for the first time since he was hurt in late May. He’s feasted on the opposition all month.
”The thing that stands out the most to be will always be how he manages an at-bat for a young player,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said. ”The home runs are impressive. There’s no question about it. The power production is impressive.”
TRAINER’S ROOM
Nationals: RHP Stephen Strasburg (shoulder) could throw a bullpen session over the weekend. He played catch before Thursday’s game. … 3B Ryan Zimmerman (back) could begin a rehab assignment next week.
Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (nerve) threw a bullpen session and will head to Florida for live batting practice. … RHP Pat Neshek (shoulder), who has not pitched yet this season, will make a rehab outing Friday at Double-A Reading.
UP NEXT
Nationals: RHP Erick Fedde (0-3, 5.32 ERA) makes his second straight start against the Phillies.
Phillies: RHP Nick Pivetta (4-6, 4.06 ERA) goes for his first career win against the Nationals in three career starts.

Carolina Panthers Elite Jerseys

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> coslayer-forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006