coslayer-forum Index du Forum
coslayer-forum
Un forum pour tout les cosplayers de France et de Belgique !

coslayer-forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: the Steelers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord-Ouest
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaine95

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: the Steelers Répondre en citant

The Pittsburgh Steelers value versatility in their defensive backs. Morgan Burnett should fit right in. The two-time defending AFC North champions signed the free agent safety to a three-year deal on Tuesday Patrick Robinson Jersey , part of an overhaul in the secondary that began last week when the team cut ties with veterans Mike Mitchell, Robert Golden and William Gay.
The 29-year-old Burnett has played all eight seasons of his NFL career in Green Bay, collecting 683 tackles Jonathan Cooper Jersey , 44 passes defensed, nine interceptions and 10 fumble recoveries. He started 102 games for the Packers and won a Super Bowl ring in 2011, when Green Bay beat Pittsburgh.
”I’m coming in to do my job the best I can do Keith Tandy Jersey , wherever I fit,” Burnett said. ”To be accountable as a teammate and earn the respect of the coaches and get into a routine with the rest of the fellas.”
Burnett moved around late in his tenure with the Packers but spent the majority of the time in Green Bay at safety. It’s a position where the Steelers have a serious need after deciding to part ways with Mitchell and Golden. Sean Davis has shown flashes during his two seasons and has one of the two starting spots. The other remains up in the air, though Burnett would figure to have the inside track over J.J. Wilcox.
”There’s things in my toolbox I’m capable to move around and play different positions if need be Grady Jarrett Jersey ,” Burnett said. ”But definitely I came into the league as safety and that’s where I’m comfortable at.”
Burnett’s signing is the second by Pittsburgh during free agency. The Steelers signed inside linebacker Jon Bostic to a two-year deal over the weekend.

>The NFL playoffs continue Sunday with a doubleheader starting in Jacksonville, Florida, where the Jaguars and Buffalo Bills ended lengthy postseason droughts to make a wild-card game.The third-seeded Jaguars (10-6) won the AFC South and earned their first home playoff game since January 2008. The sixth-seeded Bills (9-7) won three of their final four in the regular season and sneaked in when Cincinnati stunned Baltimore last Sunday.The nightcap features the fourth-seeded New Orleans Saints (11-5) and the No. 5 seed Carolina Panthers (11-5) at the Superdome. It’s the third time they’ve met this season.If Jacksonville wins Dalvin Cook Jersey , it will play at No. 2 seed Pittsburgh next weekend. If Buffalo wins, it will play at top-seeded New England.The Panthers-Saints winner will play at Minnesota next week. Womens Ed Dickson Jersey

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord-Ouest Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006