coslayer-forum Index du Forum
coslayer-forum
Un forum pour tout les cosplayers de France et de Belgique !

coslayer-forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: well as the receiver’s “inconsistency.” Cowboys owner Jerry ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord-Ouest
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaine95

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 03:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: well as the receiver’s “inconsistency.” Cowboys owner Jerry Répondre en citant

New Cowboys receivers coach Sanjay Lal closely studied Dez Bryant‘s route running on film from 2017 before the team made a decision on the receiver’s future. He saw the same thing Cowboys scouting chief Will McClay did — inconsistency.
“I still saw he’s physical and violent at the route top Chris Tierney Jersey ,” Lal said, via Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News. “He’s still one of the best slant runners in the league.
“Without getting into specifics, I just saw more inconsistencies in his game [than in previous years].”
Lal declined to expound on the inconsistencies he saw.
It echoed what McClay said after the draft in a radio interview Womens Todd Gurley Jersey , pointing out Bryant’s inability “to win one-on-one, to win downfield” as well as the receiver’s “inconsistency.” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who remains close with Bryant Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey , disagreed earlier this week, saying Bryant still can make a “significant contribution” to a team.
Lal also provided a complimentary assessment of Bryant’s game overall.
“I would always pull Dez Bryant cut-ups, ‘Here’s how you go play violently for a ball; here’s how you turn on a back-shoulder fade Authentic Ryan McLeod Jersey ,'” Lal said. “I have a whole slant cut-up of Dez Bryant, so I’ve been a great admirer of how he plays the game. I still think he has that.”
Bryant remains without a job after the Cowboys released him a month ago.
It’s only halftime of the first preseason game for the Jets, but they have to like what they have seen from their quarterbacks.
Sam Darnold followed Teddy Bridgewater Womens Travis Kelce Jersey , making his NFL preseason debut.
The third overall pick went 9-for-11 for 74 yards and a touchdown in the first half. His 14-yard pass to Charles Johnson for a touchdown came with 45 seconds left in the half and gave the Jets a 17-0 lead over the Falcons.
Jets quarterbacks were 17-for-20 for 163 yards and two touchdowns in the first half.
Starter Josh McCown played only three snaps as the Jets went three-and-out to start the game. He completed his only attempt for 4 yards.
Bridgewater threw his first touchdown pass in two years, a 16-yard toss to Isaiah Crowell in the first quarter. Bridgewater led a field-goal drive on his second of two series before giving way to Darnold.
Youth Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 03:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> Par Localisation -> Nord-Ouest Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006