coslayer-forum Index du Forum
coslayer-forum
Un forum pour tout les cosplayers de France et de Belgique !

coslayer-forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 2018 NFL Week 2 predictions, picks against the spread ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> coslayer-forum -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laiyongcai92

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: 2018 NFL Week 2 predictions, picks against the spread Répondre en citant

Greetings, Raider Nation! http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/gareon-conley-jersey The first week of S&BP staff picks against the spread is in the books, and boy was it a doozy. Only a few of us had a winning record, and the week was made even crazier by the fact that the Seattle-Denver game ended in a push. The Broncos were favored by 3 and won by 3 so everybody gets a tie, just like Hue Jackson. The Browns actually beat the -5.5 spread by tying with the Steelers, so good for them. The Great Raiderdamus leads the way with a 10-5-1 record, followed by Tyler Green with a 9-6-1 mark and Levi at 8-7-1. Marcus Allen Krause completely dishonored his ancestors by going 3-12-1 against the spread. Here are this week’s spreads, followed by this week’s staff picks:Ravens -1 at BengalsVikings at Packers pick’emColts at Washington -6Chiefs at Steelers -5Browns at Saints -9Eagles -3 at BuccaneersPanthers at Falcons -6Dolphins at Jets -3Texans at Titans pick’emChargers -7.5 at BillsLions at 49ers -5.5Cardinals at Rams -13Patriots -2 at JaguarsRaiders at Broncos -5.5Giants at Cowboys -3Seahawks at Bears -3.5UntitledTylerTyler GLeviEvan GBD WillPhillipRyanArashMarcusTylerTyler GLeviEvan GBD WillPhillipRyanArashMarcusThere are only three unanimous picks this week http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/reggie-nelson-jersey , as everyone has selected the Chargers to go over the Bills on the road and the Giants to take care of business in Dallas. Everyone has also picked the Eagles to win in Tampa, not believers in the Fitzmagic. After a complete brainfart last week on my part, I will not reveal my pick for the Raiders game until tomorrow morning. But please keep in mind that, as we are picking against the spread, my selection here may not always be the team I think is going to win.Here are the community picks, which are NOT against the spread and should not be compared to the staff picks in any way.UntitledRANKNAMEPOINTSCURRENT W/LRANKNAMEPOINTSCURRENT W/LRaiders with ‘wait and see’ approach to secondary, perhaps even with who will start Among the areas of this newly revamped Raiders team that has been hard to get a bead on is the secondary. Safety has been a carousel this offseason and the cornerbacks may not be as set as some might think either. “We are going to have to wait and see,” Gruden said of expected starters Gareon Conley and Rashaan Melvin. “I mean we played the Rams week two of the preseason. You would think we’d know about them http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/seth-roberts-jersey , they would know about us but all of our starters on both teams were wearing sweat suits.”It’s interesting Gruden mentions that second preseason game against the Rams because the lineup for that game may prove to be rather telling. Gruden said all of his starters were sitting. And yet the cornerbacks who started for the Raiders in that game were Gareon Conley and Rashaan Melvin while the starting safeties were last year’s starting duo of Reggie Nelson and Karl Joseph. Could that have been a way of saying those four may not actually be the Raiders starters for the season?You know who did sit for that game? Daryl Worley and Leon Hall. Gruden said he sat Hall because they had seen what he could do in the slot, suggesting he won’t be one of the two outside corners. But could it have been the plan at that time was for Worley to be a season opening starter?It was four days later that the Raiders signed Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, which suggests it wasn’t until then that the Raiders were notified Worley would be suspended the first four games of the season.Adding to the suspense here is the feeling from Vic Tafur of The Athletic that the Raiders liked Daryl Worley over Conley and that even with Worley not an option for week one the team could start Rodgers-Cromartie in the opener. Keep in mind Melvin was one of the few expected starters to take the field both against the Rams and in the preseason finale in Seattle, leaving his status unclear as well.Gruden wasn’t letting on about who will take the field first Monday night, saying only that he is “excited” to see Conley, Melvin, and Rodgers-Cromartie, and “can’t wait” to see Leon Hall. Adding “I’m not going to make any predictions.”He mentioned Nick Nelson only to say that Hall is here to show the rookie “what it’s supposed to look like” to play that slot at the NFL level.As for the safety spots Womens Donald Penn Jersey , it was Marcus Gilchrist who was listed as the starter over Reggie Nelson on the first depth chart and after Gruden crowed about Erik Harris all offseason, he could be the starter ahead of Karl Joseph.I’m sure there’s a bit of gamesmanship happening here on Gruden’s part. With a team that has yet to take the field, it’s best to keep the Rams guessing and force them to prepare for all possibilities. Though if it there were a clearcut favorite at any of those spots, we would probably know by now.Follow @LeviDamien

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coslayer-forum Index du Forum -> coslayer-forum -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006